Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Months

Some how those 2 months have gotten squished together in my memory and I cant remember when he started doing what at what time!

I feel like I missed 9 months all together and I cant for the life of me remember anything that was monumental in macs changing life. sad.




So at 9-10 months

He is in the dump, pull, poor everything out of its container and then put it back in- stage
He is clapping

He will stand without holding on to anything, but walking is going to take sometime...he has a "special foot" that turns in and makes walking really hard.

He falls asleep with his hands straight above his head and a blanket around his face to hold his bottle.

He can hold his own bottle but usually throws it at one of us like...you hold it! Laaaazy baby.

He crawls at super speed when the front door is open, the toilet is flushed or if he hears his daddy.
He adores his dad, wants to be with him every sec...he likes me but its not the same.
He is eating mostly table food with bottles at night

He DOES not sleep through the night and usually rolls around saying dadadadada num num.

Daddy gets up with him at night because he is awesome and because I need to the rest with all the work Ive been doing...oh and the fact that I am preggo AGAIN!

He loves to watch people, kids babies. He is very social and follows the kids' friends around the house.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh he is growing up so fast! He looks like a toddler not a baby! He is so cute and I love that his teeth!