Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mack's Blessing

The fam The whole group...the best thing was that my friends from Idaho made the 2 1/2 hr drive just to come support us. It meant so much to us that they would come!
My Dad and Step Mom


The Grandpas

The Grandmas My brother and sister
J's Parents, they made the trip down from Idaho too. I was so happy to have at least someone there from J's family.
Squishy KissMe and My Dad It was so nice to have everyone there, especially since we only blessed him for our families sake (and I wanted Mack to have his own little white outfit like the other kids) It is strange how much has changed in our lives. I remember being so upset wondering if Justin would be able to bless Macie 7 yrs ago, this time around it wasn't a big deal. We've let go of that part of our lives and for whatever reason we are stronger and happier. It is weird that the one thing I thought we would always need (the church) has not played apart in our lives for years now. I was always taught that it was the opposite, that without the church your life would fall apart. I don't understand it, but I am glad that we are where we are. That I feel fulfill and happy, that I can teach my kids just to me good people and not focus on who is doing what or who is going to church or not. It is a good place to be right now and I am happy, we are happy. That right there is a huge deal.

5 comments:

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

What great pictures! I love the one with your dad, Mack looks so happy! How fun to have your family and friends there for you! I still wish we could have made it. I love you guys!!

Stephanie said...

Oh he looks adorable! Your whole family is so cute! I love that so many of your family was there thats so great.

Michelle said...

I pretty much love you! I was so thankful that you called and let us know. We love love love you and feel so blessed to have you as friends! It was so good to see you and hug you. I hope that we can get together soon again.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Loove your family - you all look so happy & what a great day to have everyone together... sad we couldn't be there :( We love you guys!

bows and more said...

Such a cute family! I am so happy to see you all so HAPPY! What a cute little monkey toe boy! He is a doll Kel!