Thursday, February 4, 2010

This little one

Doesn't sleep at night. For some reason from 1 to 4 or 5 he is up and ready to party. He's not sleeping that great during the day either. So I take the night shift and at 5am Daddy gets up with him and works his magic. He loves that he is the favorite parent at the moment.
Hes also 1 month old. sad :(
Hes had so serious baby zits...he looks like hes a teenager...its so sad. I had to edit them out for these shots.Look he's excited to be older..."Hooray!"


Hes pretending to be alseep ;)



8 comments:

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I'm in LOOOOVEEE with lil' McKai guy-- ooohhh it is a good thing he's soo cute- since he doesn't sleep-haha!
Loves

Staci said...

Kellie is is so stinking cute! What a precious little thing. Good luck with the zzz's.

Jami said...

He is absolutely adorable. I think he looks a lot like Macie!

JC Photography said...

I love him and can't wait to meet him this week! YEAH!!!! I love how he is sticking up his pinky in that last picture. What a Stud.

Angee Leishman said...

He is beautiful!

Michelle said...

LOVE that last pic! He is yummy!

The Jensen's said...

He is so sweet! I love how tiny he is they grow so fast it makes me sad. Snuggle lots!

Stephanie said...

so cute. before you know it he will be running around. they grow up so fast!