Wednesday, February 10, 2010

He's only had one bath in 6 weeks.

The first bath I gave McKai I accidentally poured water in his mouth and he gasped and gasped for air. I hurry and snatched him up, then bawled. This new Mommy thing has really been weird. I feel like I once KNEW how to take care of a baby but now I cant figure it out.
Since that water mouth ordeal I have just showered with him, that way I can hold him close to me and protect him from my clumsy water pouring hands. :(
Today we tried it again this time with no cups...We did much better.
He does love the water...look at his cute expression. Hands by his face...always

cute lil smile


He plays with his hair with his Left hand its cute...until he pulls it and cries

Teeny Toes....








2 comments:

Molly said...

He is seriously SO cute!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Love these pictures :) Yummy!!