Saturday, September 5, 2009

School Time Again!

They were so excited to go back to school. I have two in kids in school full time, I should have a spotless house and endless amounts of time on my hands...if only I wasn't sick :)
I am getting bugged at blogger...why does my color change so much when I upload them here!! ANNOYING! anyway they print looking normal so don't think I am color blind. :)
Check out Moo's backpack....so cute!! I love different out of the norm items :) Of course she has a hair in her eye...all I do is edit her fine little hair out of her eye bawls...too lazy this time :)
School pics from last year...love the cheesy posed school pictures..just glad I take better ones ;)
I had them write the names of the kids in their classes...I'm going to miss their little kid handwriting...Ive been using it as much as possible so I remember it!







4 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Such cute kids Kellie!

Megan Andersen said...

Cutest darn book buddies ever!

Rachel said...

I am in LOVE with Macie's backpack! It is adorable!

The King Family said...

cute kids and such cute scrapbook pages of both the kids.