Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer of Sickenss

I can't believe that school has been going for almost 2 weeks, the summer is gone I have have nothing to show for it. Usually our summers are full of trips up north, boating with my family, visiting friends and throwing a kick ass Birthday Party.
None of that happen. In fact I don't know how the kids and I survived without Justin here.
Let me assure you...I am not a wuss. I am extremely independent and usefully in normal circumstances...I hate pregnancy sickness...and that is not even an adequate word, for the feelings I have about it. I love to be active, love to bounce around in all my various activities, my life as I knew it completely stopped. I had about 2 hrs of relief about every other day. Walmart has been the worst, I unfortunately only last about an hour before I HAVE to go home. I would walked along with my head on the cart or kneeling on the floor telling the kids to put in whatever the hell they wanted. My sweet friend Becca loaded me up with groceries from Costco that lasted almost a month...so grateful for a friend to help me.
I did happen to make it out of the house for a couple things... including a very poor celebration of Macies 6th birthday, a trip up to Oregon (to drop off my kids at my Dads) and of course my photo sessions. I post about those later :)
I feeling a little bit of relief...still sick all the time but not puking which is always a plus. AND the little toad in my belly has been moving around a ton.
I am at my half way mark only 4 more months to go...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hang in there... you are almost there!!! You are superwoman in my opinion! I can't wait so see that adorable little boy. :)

Heather said...

Oh Kel! I feel your pain. I'm sorry you have been so sick. Do you have any meds to help? my favorite is Zofran. Just think it is down hill from here. Only a few for months.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

You are doing an amazing job!! It does suck to do it on your own, I know :) hehe... you need to come hang with me, I'll take care of you & the kiddos!
love ya

Unknown said...

Hey Kelley, I am so sorry you have been so sick. Please call me when you need something! SERIOUSLY! :) I would love to help you out. I know how hard morning sickness is, don't you hate that word, "morning" sickness. That would be awesome if it was only in the morning, right?