Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Say Hello to McKai

This shouldnt come as a shock...we've all waited for this little guy since Kase was 2. Kase has asked where his McKai brother was, he had bunkbeds plans drawn up for his Dad to make, we've talked about his coming, the kids have told my friends that I was pregnant years before I even was, Macie kisses and talks to McKai every morning, we even have his name in vinyl on our Family Home Evening board. So yes it is in fact our little McKai.

His profile...
His manhood...

I have another ultrasound scheduled in October to check out a few other things with this little guy so I hope to have some better pictures to show next time :)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Sinjin's middle name is McKai! I wanted his first name to be that, but Thane insisted on his name being Sinjin. So needless to say, I love your choice! Congratulations!

Kari Clark said...

Congratulations you guys, what a cute name! He will be one lucky little guy to have a family like yours to love him.

Rachel said...

I am so happy for you! And yay for it being a boy or you would get to do this all over again!! hehe! You look adorable! Miss your stinkin' guts!!! Love ya!

Melanie and Curtis said...

He is so cute. Congrats on getting your sweet McKai!

Stephanie said...

congrats!!!!!

Staci said...

How fun! I can't believe this was all planned so long ago. I'm sure it makes it that much more exciting! It was good to see and talk to you for a minute today. Hopefully we will get to chat longer next time.

bows and more said...

Congrats Kel! I am so happy for you and your cute family! Look at you! You look fab-tab-u-lous! Can't wait to see little McKai!

Tori said...

How is that pronounces? "Mcky? of McKay?"

Julie Nielsen said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet your little one. Mine will be here VERY soon!

Mitzi said...

Congrats Kel! I am so excited for you.

Valerie said...

Congrats on another boy! Love the name, and how the heck are you so darn cute and itty bitty! Your belly is tiny! Love the pictures!

Beautifully Ordinary Mother said...

How exciting!! So happy for ya and these pictures really made me smile.

Michelle said...

I AM SO EXCITED that he FINALLY decided to show up! When I saw your header it brought back a lot of memories. We love you guys and are so thankful to have you as friends, even if we don't see you that often.