Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New look, New music, New clothes

I needed a pick me up bad!!!
I really don't like blog backgrounds...they are too cluttery and I like the focus to be on my pictures BUT I finally gave in and found a cutsie one. Then, I let Macie pick her favorite songs to add to our blog...she is so much like me... Loves music, loves to dance around the house listening to it. I think it is funny to her her sing these rap songs...The PCDolls song is her favorite because they talk about "boobies" she such a funny lil girl!
Shopping....So I have lost over 35 lbs nothing fits me anymore...especially my pants so I decided it was finally time to spend money on myself! Here is what I got :)




Then I went over to Queens and Jacks here in town...I love that lil boutique. It's adorable. I spent way too much there...it is just hard when I try on the size of pants that I haven't worn since high school that fit. I have to buy them. That receipt went straight in the garbage there is no way I am confessing to the amount I spent there. I must avoid that store!

11 comments:

stace said...

I've been meaning to go to that store forever. Maybe I shouldn't.

Tori said...

Are they online? I LOVE those jeans! Maybe when I get back into my "real" size..I can get me some of those!! :)

Angee Leishman said...

Kelli,
I am SO proud of you for losing 35 pounds. WOW!!!! I am down 10.5 in 5weeks and feeling great. I love weight no more. It has been a real blessing in my life. I can't wait to go shopping after about 10 more pounds are gone. Your clothes you got are too cute!

Rachel said...

Way to go on the 35 pounds!! That is awesome! And those clothes are adorable! I love your new look on your blog...if you ever have questions about that blog stuff, just call! :)

Jami said...

Kellie!!
Your blog is adorable! I'm so glad that you commented on mine. I also checked out your photography site...why can't you be here in Salt Lake City?? I need a good photographer to do pregnancy pics and newborn pics, and I LOVE your work!
Congrats on the 35 pounds...I'm going the other direction!!

Michelle said...

You sexy thing! What a blast, your clothes are so cute!!!! Sexy jeans, that is so awesome!!!

april hickman said...

Good for you!!!! You totally deserve that. You work hard. There should be NO guilt!

Staci said...

You look GREAT Kellie! Way to go! Okay, I need to know where this store it...do tell!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Good for you- that is awesome! Way cute clothes :) sometimes you gotta spend a little on yourself....
luvs
jodi

Anonymous said...

Ok, so now you need to show us some shots with you in those cute clothes! He..He

Lisa Marie said...

A huge congrats, my dear! ok, so even though I don't live nearby, I'm giving Amy a call. Hopefully she can hook me up with someone around here that does the same thing. I would kill to be high school size again.