Saturday, March 22, 2008

A new Chore Chart/Positive Reinforcement Idea...
I saw these in a clients home and thought it might be a great way to help remind and reward my kids. I order them off of amazon, it was the only place I could find them that they weren't back ordered. The are Melissa and Doug Magnetic chore charts (if you are wondering) I just got them hung up today, the kids have been excited to use them. I am hoping to just have something that is consistent but I can't do the reminding all the time. I forget to wear underwear some days, serious I need all the help I can get!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for doing my sisters pics on Saturday...you are the best...I owe you! And I am going to have to look for that magnetic chart. It is exactly what I had in mind. Maybe then my kids will do what they are asked! Cute!

Mitzi said...

This looks like a great idea. Let me know if it works and how you got it.

JC Photography said...

You forgot to wear your undies!!! Hee hee hee!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I have seen these- they look sweet-hopefully they work :) No undies for you too huh? Commando is just better sometimes :) Gotta love it BABY!

Lisa Marie said...

I got one of these a year ago. We only used it for about a day, because my kids were just too young for it. They would move the magnets all around, and carry them off, thus defeating the purpose :) I really liked it though, so I stashed it away in a closet until they get a little bit older.