Friday, March 28, 2008

Letting Go


That has been my mind set lately. Mainly because I am to exhausted to fight it anymore. But also because it hit me, I don't have any "real pictures"of my kids. I am always trying for this specific picture so I have been stepping back and enjoying how there are today. Enjoy the funny faces and the imperfect shots because I want to capture them as they are. I wasn't to remember them just like this. Goofy, Silly, Spontaneous Kids.
Anyway Enjoy the little slide show of our hike to Johnsons Arch!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love those pictures! And the ones with Macey's crack are hilarious! You will be so glad you have them.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I wish we would've gone w/ you guys- how fun! The pics are awesome & totally your kiddies :) Mace makes me want to go play the slots-hahaha :) Love my pics too- you are the BEST. Can't wait to beat you guys at the Wii again heheheee... okay, now I'm rambling, it's 3:45am What the H am I thinking?!?@#

Angee Leishman said...

Cute pictures. It's good to see that someone else's girls have crack too!

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

That's weird. Even when you're trying to just take normal pictures like the rest of us, you still seem to manage to get amazing ones. Life, captured, by Kellie. Nice. I love the slide show. Thanks for sharing your fun day.