Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Shots from our House

I am finally posing pictures of all the projects I have been working on... I wish I could have gotten better pictures but my house does not have good light! I did get to used my new wide angle lens, it is amazing!

Our bedroom thingy, Justin made this a while back but I never posted any pics....

The bed and wall decor...finally put stuff up on the walls since the amore is done Kases Wall Pottery Barn Wall unit...It looks all weird in this picture but is really purdy in person. I was so freakin heavy, I dont look forward to moving it out of his room...
I have actually finished a room, this is a major accomplishment in my life. I usually have an idea for a room and I start buying things. I will buy anything I find that matches the theme, but until I feel like I have everything I keep it in a closet. I usually lose interest because it takes too long and I never actually complete my idea. So this time I stuck to it, it took me 2 years to get everything for his room but it is done...how cool is that!


Finally Macies Amore', it has this antique finished on it that is just cool, I have not completed her room so there is nothing else to show but this is a huge step in finishing it because it is a major focal point. I also need to get nobs for the drawers ....but it is pretty much finished!





9 comments:

~b said...

u have no idea how lucky u are that your hubby will actually build things for you. i have been asking sky to build a small corner shelf for almost 2 years and yet... no shelf... lucky u!!!! it's all BEAUTIFUL!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Kel- I love it all! Justin is awesome to build so many things for you. My sweet guy says he will, but uh, well he means well! I also love Macie Moo Moo's new pics :)
Loves,
Jodi

Tracey Kendall said...

you have great taste and an amazing designer eye. They look awesome and so nice of your hubby to make things for you. I see talent runs in the family :)

Rachel said...

Hey Kel-

I saw your link on Jodi's page...hope that is okay! I am so sad I missed Girls night last night-it was Maddie's birthday. I will so be there next month!! Your house is BEAUTIFUL! Your husband is extremely talented! You do an amazing job! Ready to come and do mine?!!!

The McMullin Family said...

Did Justin build all of those? Tell him I want some! I wish I could do that, seriously, I'd love to do that!

Tori said...

Yea! I am so glad to see your home..what a great job you ahve done girl!!!! Can you come to my house next?? :)

Mom of Mix Kids said...

I'm with you on the getting an idea for something and never finishing it. I don't know if I've ever finished a room. So good for you. Nice work.

Michelle R said...

Ya'll have worked your little butts off. It has paid off cause your furniture looks amazing. I am so proud of you for having his room done. It looks so great!

Summer said...

You have been very busy! It all looks so good! Amazing job! I bet your glad you have gotten it done!