Sunday, December 2, 2007

...the rest of the story

I didn't really think about writing how I broke it :) We went hiking in Zion National Park on Thanksgiving, we were coming down a pathway of sandstone stairs...which in my defence were totally covered in sand...and I slipped. My first reaction was to grab my camera because that would suck if it broke, well that threw me more off balance and I landed smack on my butt ...really hard. I thought I was ok but the last week has been extremely sucky. Anything up against it hurts...pants and undies are so uncomfortable...I feel like I have hemorrhoids...seriously I have to switch sides every few mins to avoid the pain! I wish I didn't have to edit because sitting here sucks sooo bad! Oh well it will heal soon! My niece suggested I go and get a cast on it...WHAT? Does she even know where my tail bone is? The last thing I need is a tail....lol!

4 comments:

JC Photography said...

Kellie - you broke your butt!!! Ouch. I did that my junior year of high school and it still bothers me today!!! You poor girl. Sorry we missed you on our trip. We made it to Mesquite late Friday night, woke up early saturday and booked out. We were trying to beat the big snow storm (which we ended up driving right through the middle off - scarey) But Todd and I are coming back down after Christmas to go dirtbiking in Mesquite. So I'll see you then, and have more time. We can go play while the boys go biking. Love your guts! Sorry about your behind! Ouchie.

Renee said...

I fell a few years ago and did the same thing. There is really nothing they can do. It's sucks though!

Summer said...

OUCH! I'm so sorry you broke your bum bum! You need to milk it for all its worth and have Justin and the kids do everything for you! Hope all is going well for you! I miss you! When you have a spare few minutes, please give me a call! I know this is your busiest time of year!
Love you hun!

The King Family said...

Kell, I had no idea! I need to check on you! Are you doing okay? You should have called me to bring you dinner or something!