Friday, November 2, 2007

Pathetic

Yes that is how I feel about my kids right now. Halloween is suppose to be fun....not a day filled with complaints and melt downs. We went to 3 houses and Kase had already hit the wall, his legs hurt, he only wanted to go to his friends houses no one else. Macie had already had her melt down early in the day so luckily trick or treating was fun for her. But I just wanted to call it night. This is suppose to be about them isn't it? We go for them....seriously what's the deal?
Yes I have pictures to support the facts...




Finally one smile...


5 comments:

Michelle R said...

The Sad Ninja cracks me up. If you were to put blue eyes on that boy it would have been Carson! I don't understand how my six year old can act like my 3 year old.
The pics of Macie are really beautiful!!!

Tracey Kendall said...

love the outfits...isn't always the way...you can picture what you want it your head. many times l am shoppin and see a hat or an outfit for the kis and think that would be so awesome in a photo shoot. But l always seem to forget that my 3 and 5 year old is who controls my photo shoot out come...lol...
My son was the same way on Halloween but l was able to grap a few shots...but l had all these other ideas and well it just didn't happen...

The King Family said...

Kell, I love your new blog! It will be fun to see you on here. Kase is hilarious and Macie looks so adorable.

JC Photography said...

HILARIOUS!!! I can totally relate. Everytime I turn around Ash is pulling a serious DRAMA queen moment. It's always funny to see other peoples kids acting the same! Hee hee

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I love the photos- Macie is absolutely darling! - (I need a girl :) I love that I am not the only mom that wants a "somewhat-normal" pic of my kids.....
Classic pictures of Ninja boy!