Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Guess whos no longer blond.....

he! he! yep I went dark! It is such a change :) but I think I like it!
and no I don't take pictures like this every time I get me hair done....I am working on updating my website!


One of these are for my original website.
I can't decide between these two Any suggestions?
Which ever one I pick it will be in B&W
This one is going on my new senior/wedding site that I am working on and that camera is my grandmas...It was a struggle to get it but I am so glad that I finally got it!

6 comments:

Meegan said...

I love the hair. Love the idea of the pictures, but I'm in love with the color of the picture with the polaroid! You're great as a brunette! Welcome to the club!
~Love your guts.
Meegan

Lisa Marie said...

Well- LOVE the hair, and awesome pics. It's a close call, but I think I like the second one best. My favorite of all is definitely the wedding/senior site pic. Super cool :)

Unknown said...

I think I like the first one. Just because your hair is over your shoulder more? So I have been thinking of doing lowlights myself, but I couldn't pull it off as well as you.

Mitzi said...

I love your hair! It looks so great! I like the polaroid picture with your head tilted and the one with the old camera.How fun to have such a change.

Summer said...

Your hair looks amazing! Good choice! I like the first picture. and I love the senior/wedding picture. What a cool camera!

Anonymous said...

love the new color.

Love the self portraits especially the color polaroid one