Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bubba is ten

I still dont feel old enough to have a ten yr. We are at the half way point, in 9 yrs he will be graduating...moving out and on his own. I hope that these next 9 yrs dont go by as fast as these previous yrs but I know they will go way to fast!

 Kase will always have a tender spot in my heart.

 He is my little guy, my clone, my tenderhearted buddy. I understand him because we are so much alike.
 He talks to me, we talk all the time, I love to lay in bed and talk about his day. His stories crack me up.

He is the best helper, does so much for me.

He is terrified of heights

 It kills me he is getting so big, so grown up. I always want to stop time.
  I don't know where I would be with out him in my life, in our family.

He takes such great care of Mac
 I am glad he is my first, glad he is the protector, and the big brother and he is the BEST big brother

Is great at all sports, has done well at every sport hes done.




2 comments:

Valerie said...

Love the shots, and I think he is such a sweet boy too. It all goes by waaaay too fast, I agree.

bows and more said...

Such a cute boy! Such tender words! You are such a great Mom :) Love the pictures too! They do grow so fast it is sad!