Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hospital Pics



The hospital rules are extremely strict when it is flu season. We had Mack and Kambrie Jo both during that time so the kids don't get to hold the babies till we are home from the hospital. I had I missed them so much and wanted them to at least get to see her when she was just minutes old ....even if it was just through the glass. The first time Mac saw her he was in love. He just laughed and smiled at her, he was so excited...it was torture not letting him hold her. I know they will be good little buddies... and his reaction made me cry. I have worried so much about him and about him feeling like he was being pushed aside with this new baby, he was excited about her...maybe he remembers her from heaven!ummmm I love the new baby smell. Having a baby is so emotional and perfect. I would have 10 million if i didn't have to be preggo and raise them. :)Kambrie and her daddy Her little profile
I love this one of her...it is like she is saying "Mommy they hurt my foot"

Getting dressed
Ready to come home.

2 comments:

Tori said...

I *love* that you wrote "maybe he remembers her from heaven"...Oh Kellie- are you trying to make me cry? That is precious!!! So happy that mack is doing well with her and adjusting. I know you were really worried..thank god for answered prayers!!!

funkyfi64 said...

Sorry for the intrusion but I just had to say what an absoutely gorgeous family you have. You have been truelu blessed. I loved your earlier comments about trying to survive the best you can. You try to love, you try not to argue or scream. I'm hearing you there girl.My son is now 21yrs old and it seemed like yesterday that he was entering kindergarten. Here is is now just about to graduate from the police academy. The kids are small for only a short time. Your little girls looks beautiful with her hair done, and your son looks so much like his dad. What can I say about bubba, a face that captures the world with her light.

God bless to you all

funkyfi