Friday, April 16, 2010

He Rolls

Little turd is only 3.5 months old and is determined to get his move on. He is a completely different baby now that he is figuring out how his little body works. It must be frustrating to be stuck in a body that does do what you want it to!
He has change alot too...more of his daddy's characteristics and less of mine. Sad.
Big boy lifting his head up taken a rest to taste his fingers
posing for mommy (this shot is soooo out of focus...oh well!)His little smirk..."watch what I can do Mommy"the roll..The confused look..not sure he is rolling on purpose yet!
the sweet tongue smile....blurry too i know...light in my house bites!

8 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe he is rollling! Each mile stone is so fun :)

Rachel said...

I am so IN. LOVE. with his shirt! He is getting so big already but he is the cutest thing I have ever seen! :) LOVE YOU!!!

The McMullin Family said...

Kel, he is sooo cute! Our little boys are growing up to fast! We need to get together again soon!

Unknown said...

He is one strong dude! & OH MY sooo MAciE :) Yay for rolling Big Guy, sad for mommy though.
You'll just have to have another one - hehe

Jod Jas Curtis said...

K- that was me :) Not Jas!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

SO SO SO Cute!

Valerie said...

I love all of those pictures, they are so adorable! HE IS ADORABLE! I bet you love to snuggle him all day! Hey do have a place you can refer me to for some cute baby legs? I should just make them becuase they are easy, but I won't (because i am tired, and I don't sew) so I just want to buy some. Got any ideas?

Lorin and Angie said...

Hi there!! LOVE-LOVE-LOVE these pics!! Hard to believe that the babies are gettin so big! Let's plan a day to play. LOVE!!