Saturday, December 19, 2009

Phantom of the Opera ...Vegas style

Yeah this is from months ago and back when I was teeny tiny preggo but I need to focus on something fun ...I'm trying not to be Debbie Downer without up-ing my "happy pills" dose.

Justin flew out for another conjugal visit and we partied it up in Vegas. He was so cute he surprised me with an amazing room and front row tickets to Phantom....It was so incredibly good I can't talk about it enough! I don't ever want to see it on Broadway I am scared it wont live up to the Vegas standards :) If you haven't seen it U MUST GO!!!
Us in the Taxi
I had the cutest shoes on....i took them off and changed them for flats as soon as we got a picture with them...all I need is proof then I am a flip flop/flat wearing prego chick :)


With our playbills...

4 comments:

Mom of Mix Kids said...

I LOVED that show!! Glad you got to see it. Pretty pics.

Stephanie said...

I saw it in Ut a few yrs ago and loved it! Hang in there girl!

Staci said...

How fun! i've always wanted to see that. You look so beautiful.

shanon said...

We went to that show a year ago and it was amazing. How do you look so great while pregnant. You lucky duck! We should get together before you have that baby!