Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WPPI in Vegas

I look forward to this convention every year, I dont know why more of my photog friends try to go it is sooo good! My step sister heather came down and we had to take some pictures of us hangin out. I had a stupid little $50 point and shoot and it was horrible. I dont know how people take pictures with those stupid little things :)

Us waiting to get into the trade show...we had to run to get our free stuff from our fav vendors...

Here are the crowds of excited peps

us at the blues traveler concert mmmm hot model guy...how u doin'

digital vending machine lol

uggg stupid point and shoot too close and the flash =hamster eyes

try agian
Maybe a kissy face will work
Finally someone else takes it for us and we get an ok shot
all my free stuff


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Dang it dang it dang it....NEXT YEAR FOR SURE! I love your hamster eyes pic! It is just as good as I imagined it to be! It looks like you girls had a great time!

JC Photography said...

How fun and cute pictures. I sooooo wish I could have been there. You two are so fun! love your guts girl. I'll be back with you next time! Good job on scoring free stuff - did you have to shake it on stage?

Unknown said...

I would love to go to that! Let me know when it's going on again! I don't know about all that cool stuff.

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Free? Sweet!

Stephanie said...

looks like a ton of fun!

Megan Andersen said...

Hey You!!! I need to tell you how fun it was seeing you last weekend!! You are so much fun! Hope you guys had a good time, & will come hang out with us again.